Posted by: Hottie | 2009-07-20

Schafed inner thighs

Hi. I am a 34 yr old recently divorced women andI met this gorgeous guy who thinks I' m the next best thing since sliced bread. I have nice build and I' m extremely sexually charged.
My problem : I have schafing marks on my inner thighs and the dark skin makes it look unattractive to me. This guy is very much into oral sex and I cannot sway him from that. Does things like that bother men (in gerneral) when going down on a woman? Is there any home remedies I can use to make it look better? I really wanna enjoy experiencing him without being too conscious

if you communicate this to your partner he should not have a problem. if it does pose a problem for you, you could wear sexy pantihoise or tights and simply cut a slit for the genital reason. this may prove to be highly kinky while also allowing him access to your genital reason but at the same time covering up your skin-markings.

it is best to rather consult a dermatologist before trying any over-the-counter medicines.

Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-21

Get some Bio Oil and apply for a few weeks. The difference will be obvious.

Posted by: Ja | 2009-07-20

Not a chanc would THAT distract me!

Reply to Ja
Posted by: bob | 2009-07-20

if he doesnt go there anymore, then you' ll know that theres a problem, but that should not be the case

Reply to bob