Question
Posted by: Depro | 2012-07-24

Scary thoughts

I have been surfing the net on overdose / suicide. I am on anti-depressant and mood stabilizers. I have been through a rough time and everything is getting to much for me and I can''t handle it any more!!! Suicide crossed my mind a few times and i know it is not an option. I don''t know what to do anymore!!!!!

I replied the other time this message was posted - do arange urgently to be seen and reviewed by your psychiarist, as your treatment may need to be modified to be more effective and helpful

1