Posted by: Lu-Marie Vermaak | 2010-08-30

Scarguard Cream

I have been using Scarguard cream since December last year and was shocked to find out that pharmacy''s in South Africa has decided to discontinue it due to not enough people buying it. After a bad car accident it was great finding a product that helped for some awful scarring. I feel that it is not a normal cream but necessary medication and are sure that I am not the only one feeling this way.

Do you know of any other product that can be used to reduce scarring?

Otherwise we will probably just have to start looking outside the South African borders for medication.

Please let me know asap.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Lu

I'll look into it - I believe there are other wothwile options....