Question
Posted by: Boon | 2010-02-18

Scared,condom burst

Dear sexologist, I' m a 25 year old male, I recently had sex with a stranger and my condom burst,consulted a clinic for HIV test which came negative, since it was before 72 hrs after the incident I was adviced to buy Antiviral agent (aspen lamzid) by the Doctor,did that utilized them before 72 hours now I need to know what guarantee does these pills have. can I have HIV. I' ll have the second test after 3 months (May).

the tabs - if used withing the 72 hours period AND is uded every day without skipping a single dose AND used for the full 28 days are 99.9999% effective in preventing HIV infection. If you did all that you can chill out. BTW condoms only burst when used incorrectly or if they are old -make sure you know how to use them

1
Posted by: Vreemde voorwerp | 2010-02-19

Jou kak is jou eie

Reply to Vreemde voorwerp