Question
Posted by: moncou | 2008-11-12

Scared to know

Could i be pregnant again.....after the birth of my 7months old baby i didn' t use any contraceptives...just recently i had an unprotected sex two days before my Oct periods and did go to my periods as normal then 6days after my periods i had unprotected sex again and i took the escapelle pill(morning after pill) immediately now after a week i' m spotting i was only expecting my periods towards the end of the month not now...Pls advise scared to check

The spotting may be due to the Morning after Pill. these are not 100% effective but you will have to wait and see if your period comes when expected to know if you are pregnant or not.