Question
Posted by: Momee to be | 2009-02-17

Scared * paranoid

Hi, plase help. I dont know if i am paranoid, but i realise that my baby can move inside me - (i am 15weeks pregnant). So , how would i iknow if the ambilical cord has gone around the baby' s neck? I know there are dangers of that, but how would a person know?? Would something feel different or not? I am just scared it happens and then i dont even know about it. Please help me i need ANY advice. Thank you

This is a very uncommon occurrence. Once you start feeling movements, you will know that the baby is alright.