Question
Posted by: Rachel | 2008-11-20

Scared of being pregnant-follow up

Hi all, thanks for all the advice and support i got from each one. My hubby saw some changes in my breast size and nipple colour last night and asked me about it. I also noticed it but not sure what could cause it. I have been urinating a lot lately and my breast are still very sore. BUT...I did a hpt just now (while at work) - and it was negative. Now I' m not sure if I should be relief or disappointed. I thought I should maybe wait until my next missed period before I test again. Is it possible that I could have some symptoms but not be pregnant? What could cause this?

It does not sound like you are pregnant. Perhaps just hormonal changes in your cycle.

3
Posted by: weet nie meer | 2008-11-24

hi rachel sorry to hear let me know what the next test say but the signs for so long with no period sounds preg to me

Reply to weet nie meer
Posted by: Azzy | 2008-11-21

Hi Rachel

I am not certain how common it is that you may have the symptoms but not be pregnant. Maybe do another test just to be safe and then wait for your next missed period and see what happens.

Good luck !

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: FTM | 2008-11-20

Hi Rachel,

A lot of preg symptoms can also be PMS / Period symptoms... your best bet is to wait until you' ve missed your period then test... good luck...

Reply to FTM