Question
Posted by: Rachel | 2008/11/18

Scared of being pregnant

Hi, Im am really stressed. Its 17 days before my period, the last period began very early and was only spotting. My nipples are very sore and tender and I feel kinda weird. I'  m always hungry, very tired and I don'  t want to be pregnant now as I am only married a year. Please could someone just tell me if this is just my imagination. My friend fell pregnant recently and she did not plan it. I'  m stressing, coz I don t know if I'  m just paranoid or something. Some advice would be appreciated. Congrats to all you ladies that are pregnant, but as I said I'  m only married a year now and I'  m only 23.

Your last period was abnormal, so pregnancy is possible. Do a pregnancy test.

12
Posted by: Azzy | 2008/11/19

Hi Rachel

I think you can take the test at any time of day .. i took mine at 4pm and it was positive .. please do the test and let us know.

I was also very scared but realized i was stressing myself out more not knowing than actually knowing. As another responder said, we will help you with support and anything you need .. we have all been down this road at some stage, just be brave my dear !

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: weet nie meer | 2008/11/19

Rachel please let us now if the test is positive or not i do know that is is best to test with your first urine in the morning. we will help you with advice greatings and baby dust to you

Reply to weet nie meer
Posted by: worry wart | 2008/11/18

dont be scared-easier said thatn done. im was tying only to find that my bf and i were not on the sme page and he didnt want kids. if ur hubby is going to love and except this idea and turns out u are preggie-embrace it. it will be beautiful.goodluck

Reply to worry wart
Posted by: FTM | 2008/11/18

Hi there,

my pregnancy was also not planned, my bf and I aren' t even married yet... but God knew better and I fell pregnant (on the pill, antibiotics cancelled it out)... I was shocked and scared in the beginning as I am a planner, check lists are my thing but this little baby has thought me that not everything in life goes according to a schedule... :o)

If your husband really loves you, he will support you no matter what! This is a miracle and gift from God, enjoy it!

We are all here should you need some advice, attention, love, etc. The ladies on this site are amazing people... and I for one am glad I found them!

Keep safe!

Reply to FTM
Posted by: Rachel | 2008/11/18

Azzy, I so hoped that someone could tell me that I am just paranoid, but it seems like the only way I will find out is by doing a hpt test. When will it be the most accurate. I know one is suppose to do it the first day you miss your period, so now I have to wait 17 days?

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: Azzy | 2008/11/18

Hi Rachel

Please do a pregnancy test and then you will know. I know that it was unplanned and i know exactly how you are feeling as i am only married for 4 months and am 2 months pregnant and mine was also unplanned.

I was as you would be scared and hated the baby, but the thing is that it is not this baby fault it was concieved and although my husband is glad about the baby i still felt that way.

But, this is not about me, if you are pregnant, just be glad that you can have a baby and are not like the many woman out there who wish they could be preganant and have just done a test with it being negative! Your husband also needs to remember that you did not fall pregnant by yourself so he needs to accept some responsibility for this as well if you are pregnant.

I wish you all the luck, would you let us know the outcome of the test?

Reply to Azzy
Posted by: Bee | 2008/11/18

The only way to find out is to buy a pregnancy test or go straight to the doctor. Stop stressing. WEET NIE MEER, miracles do happen one day you will fall pregnant just like my Aunt it took her 8 years to concieve the when the baby was two she died but now she has five lovely kids

Reply to Bee
Posted by: WEET NIE MEER | 2008/11/18

BAIE DANKIE VIR JULLE REPLY EK GLO OOK GOD SAL VOORSIEN EK WEET STRES GAAN NOU FIGHTS VEROORSAAK VIR JOU HUBY MAAR GLO MY HY SAL VREDE VIND EN DIE NUWE BABA NET SO BAIE GENIET EK BID VIR JOU WANT GOD IS GROOT EN BRING NIE DINGE OP JOU PAD WAT JY NIE KAN HANTEER NIE
GROETE

Reply to WEET NIE MEER
Posted by: Rachel | 2008/11/18

WEET NIE MEER, I' mvery sorry for being so unsensitive. I' m just very scared.Hubby doesn t want children now and is putting a lot of pressure on me since my friend fell pregnant. He would be furious if I was pregnant now. I' m very sorry. I' m not ungreatful,and I personally would be happy to be pregnant, but it will cause a lot of fights and stress for hubby at this point. And as Mimi said, God will give you a baby in HIS time. Be patient and only rely on HIM. Good luck and all the best!

Reply to Rachel
Posted by: Dee | 2008/11/18

Do a test and then you will know.

Reply to Dee
Posted by: mimi | 2008/11/18

Rachel, drink water whilst it' s still in the well, one day you' ll be thirsty and find that the water has been spilled, use that opportunity of hjaving a baby now , you are married , what will make you not want to have a baby even if it' s for a year, thank god it' s true that you are indeed pregnant,

WEET NIE MEER, God will give you a baby,oneday you will concieve, good luck,

Reply to mimi
Posted by: WEET NIE MEER | 2008/11/18

RATHER NOW THAN NEVER THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU DECIDED IN 2 YEARS YOU WANTED A BABY AND YOU WERE TOLD THAT YOU CANT HAVE ONE WOULD YOU STILL FEEL THE SAME ABOUT IT I AM TRYING FOR 2 YEARS NOW AND NOTHING YET BETER TO SAY THANK YOU THEN NO THANK YOU

Reply to WEET NIE MEER