Posted by: Nella | 2009-04-14

Scared of another miscarriage

I haven’ t done a pregnancy test yet. I’ m 26 and my last period was the first week of March, this month i haven' t seen my period at all.My breasts are a bit tender &  i think they' ve grown a bit. I’ m a bit nauseous and hate every perfumed thing my nose comes across. The thing is, i' ve got abdominal pains and i' m always constipated. the last time i was pregnant i had a miscarriage and im soooo scared cause i don' t want to have another one. What are the chances of that and what can i do to prevent it?(that' s if I’ m pregnant)

The first thing is to see whether or not you are pregnant. There is a more than 90% chance of a successful pregnancy after one miscarriage. Things you can do to improve pregnancy outcome are avoid smoking and alcohol, take folic acid and have regular antenatal visits.

Posted by: ss | 2009-04-14

I miscarried last year &  I was also scared of being pregnant again, but Im now two months preg &  loving it. Just do the test &  if u are preg just keep in touch with u' re dr. Cause mine knows what happened &  he has a plan for me. It looks like u have all the signs.

Reply to ss