Question
Posted by: Berenice | 2012/05/15

Scared for results :(

Good day DR.
I had my last period on the 25March.I did 2 pregnancy test both was positive when to the doctor on the 4May he did some blood test also positive but it showed i am 1-2 weeks pregnant and according to my doctor i must be 6weeks pregnant !!can this be a molar pregnancy?Can it be that 2weeks before my next period was due i ovulated can this mean that conception took place before my period.would that explain the 1-2weeks pregnant.
Hope u can help me.
Thanks.

The 6 weeks is taken from your last period, the blood test is from the time of conception and is less accurate a sto exactly how far pregnant you are. A scan will sort out exactly how far pregnant you are. A molar pregnancy does not present like this.

1