Question
Posted by: Aubrey | 2010/03/26

Scared as Hell

I got a horrible overstimulated feeling where it actually felt like my mind was moving to fast for my environment. I looked all around the room and didnt know what to do with myself. It felt like a million thoughts shooting though my head and I got all confused and disorientated.

Hmm, most unpleasant. Could be due to taking simulants ( various street drugs like cocaine and amphetamines, for instance ) or even taking too much strong coffee. Or it could be related to various physical and psych conditions, such as hypomania. This may fade away and not be seen again, but if it continues, it would be well worth seeing a local shrink for a full assessment and advice based on the results of that.

3
Posted by: LOL | 2010/03/30

hahaha. I think someone needs to pay a visit to the looney bin. hahaha

Reply to LOL
Posted by: Aubrey | 2010/03/27

What makes you think my Ritalin is doing this to me aarsehole

Reply to Aubrey