Question
Posted by: TINY | 2011/12/06

scared

my husband tested positive and i tested negative . other part of me accepted his satus and part i am very scared. i want to assit him but i dont know how

Try raising this on the HIV / AIDS forum ( I'm guessing that's what yopu are talking about ) as there are many people there with experience in just this sort of situation. There are issues about how to support him but also arising from how he because positive when it was not from you, and how to protect yourself and your negative status. I keep saying it should be illegal for anyone to conduct HIV testing without automatically providing counselling about the results every time.

1