Question
Posted by: panic disorder | 2011/09/08

scared

is it possible to have panic attacks while being on PAxil and being weaned of xanor sr, regarding the tremors my doc explained it coiuld be the paxil causing but some days its so bad that my whole body shakes

Its surely possible, only yyour doctor might know if its likely in your particular situation. Paxil can be a useful tratment for panic disorder, but doesn't totally prevent such attacks from occurring. And sometimes being weaned off Xanor might contribute to tremors and might possibly cause some symptoms of anxiety that might feel like an early panic attack.

1