Question
Posted by: Didi | 2011-04-08

scared

I met a guy through a colleage of mine .. I really like him, but the problem is that he is quite a few years younger than me! I cannot stop thinking of him! I know this is not a question for CS, but I don''t know what to do about it. We are always pleased to see each other and when I know he is going to be at our office, I feel very happy and excited to see him. I don''t know what to do ... I don''t want to get involved in a relationship with him and end up getting hurt, but he constantly occupies my thoughts ...

I notice how often we're asked about age diferences in relationships ; clearly this worries far more people than we might think. Int he situation you describe, it sounds more like lust than love ; and if you continue to indulge yourself in romantic thoughts about him, you will find i harder to avoid an involvement, as well as greater pain when it ends. Is there no other man in your life, presently or potentially ?

4
Posted by: Malcolm | 2011-04-10

Geez you are one unhappy miserable piece of shit expectation ...if you don''''t like this forum don''''t post comments here ... bitter and twisted comes to mind ..... you sound so unhappy ...why not take a hike and leave this forum to others who really care about people and their problems ... what do you do all day ... browse this site and make nasty comments to make your nasty little self feel better?? Shame I pity you, maybe you should ask CS for some advice on how to deal with this hatred you have in you for mankind ... pfffttttt ... why even bother???

Reply to Malcolm
Posted by: Expectation | 2011-04-08

I don''t care who you like, are in love with or are attracted to.

I am willing to bet a considerable amount of money that most people don''t care either.

Reply to Expectation
Posted by: Lola | 2011-04-08

if you single he is single , I see no harm....

Reply to Lola