Question
Posted by: dinky | 2011-02-14

scared

I have gotten to a point where I cant communicate with people as I am scared of saying the wrong thing. I feel down and irritated with myself, have been on Nuzak for a few months now.

Whenever I get alone with someone/group I cant seem to say anything...I am a secretary and this makes it hard for me.

Please help

Sounds like a form of social anxiety ( like a more extreme form of shyness ). Some people find a drug like prozac helps them, but not all. CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy )a form of counselling, is currently the best bet for gaining self-confidence and social ease

2
Posted by: ? | 2011-02-14

Tell me about it, i sometimes become that TYPE OF A THING and i hate it. You actually feel that you want to say something but you too scared to say it...i am an Office Administrator and its also hard for me coz i also need to communicate in the office...

Please help

Reply to ?