Question
Posted by: Rene | 2009/11/23

Scared

I am 24 yrs and have never been to a gynea. I am deathly scared &  shy to go. The thought of a stranger looking down there freaks me out completely!

I feel healthy. My lady parts does all it needs to so is there a real need for me to go (except maybe when I' m pregnant?)

If you are sexually active, you do need to see a gynaecologist.

2

Posted by: A | 2009/11/24

What about looking for a lady gynae? To the gynae, looking at his patients genital area is just like looking at another face. You needn' t be embarrassed, he sees so many every single day. Just take the plunge - be brave - we are all in the same boat and hate going, but you' ll feel much better once youv' e been and have been given a clean bill of health. Should the gynae find any problems its better to find them soon so they can do something about it. All the best.

Reply to A