Posted by: Me | 2008-12-18

CS please tell me why is it my fiance is so scared!! yesterday a cat got into the house and when he got home found it upstairs, he almost wet himself with fright.I was shouted at for leaving a window opened.
When entering a room one has got to make awareness noise' s as he jumps from fright.
At times my son plays with him by touching his shoulder from behind and he jumps out of his skin but the filth thereafter that comes out of his mouth, he swears and scream at the child.
He can' t sleep with the tv off.His bipolar, would this be why?
This man doesn' t seem to have a backbone, like a little child, but wait until his drugged or drunk than his the devils spern
Sometimes I lie to say something is outside, just to see if he venture out, he' d tell me to go out and investigate, his scared of his own shadow.His lazy, does not a thing as a man should do, cupboard doors lie broken if I can repair I will, I have to paint the house, his favorite programes on DSTV is the crime and history chanels, the crime chanals even I can' t watch, how people are chopped up or killed seems to turn him on.When hiring dvd' s its all about gruesome killing and he forces me to watch but I refused, how can one watch such things, he' ll play these movies over and over.Is he insane.
Twice his mentioned when drunk that he' ll pay to have me killed if need be he can afford it.

Firstly, I suspect the poor cat was at least as frightened as he was.
OK, your fiancee sounds HIGHLY anxious and jumpy, and surel deserves proper treatment to free him from these symptoms --- Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy from a therapist / counsellor, and probably some medications from a psychiatrist, including some also used for Depression. He may watch frightening TV shows and DVDs in an attempt to master his fears, but on its own it isn't helpful. He may feel better when he feels in control --- however nasty the video content, he can at the push of a putton stop it, or reverse it, and so on.
He's probably not insane, but he really truly sounds in need of proper competnet psych help