Question
Posted by: Cyrix | 2008/10/16

Scared

When I urinate it burns, but i dont have any discharge or anything coming out. I' m forever using protection and i dont know what could be the problem

I could be that you have a urinary tract infection - these do not necessarily occur from sex, so no need to be embarassed. Why don't you describe your symptoms to your doctor and get it treated - it can't be pleasant. Importantly though, you don't know what it is, it could be cystitis, thrush, or a skin condition which is irritated by your urine...so the doctor will need to examine you to see what treatment is required.

4
Posted by: An | 2008/10/17

Cranberry juice is also very good for bladder infections.

Reply to An

It' s a bladder infection i get it all the time,go to the doctor he will give you anti biotics......drink lots of water.

Posted by: STR8G | 2008/10/16

drink lot' s of water and consult a Dr

Reply to STR8G
Posted by: PoPie | 2008/10/16

It might be an effiction, It ddoesn' t only happened when u dont use protection , It sometimes happened when u use public toilets,Just go c a doc

Reply to PoPie