Question
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/09

SCARED

hi there.
Pls help me as i am scared of being rejected, and as a result to this i and up sleeping with everyman.

Well, surely you can see that sleeping with every man causes them and most other people to reject you with good reason, whereas if you didn't do this, nobody would have any good reason to reject you at all.
It sounds as though you have problems with self-esteem and self-confidence, and CBT style counselling could help you to repair this and to live a lifestyle that would give rise to the respect you want

6
Posted by: That guy | 2008/10/09

ME - i really am sorry...it was wrong of me...i do hope you sort everything out and that you build up your confidence...im sure you are a pretty women with a warm heart! good luck!

Reply to That guy
Posted by: That guy | 2008/10/09

Sorry...

Reply to That guy
Posted by: ME | 2008/10/09

Hi that guy. Yep u should know by now, you kept bugging me on a prev chat for my number]' 

Reply to ME
Posted by: CP Mom | 2008/10/09

I use to LOOK for reasons to break up with guys (and all but 1 i broke up with first) because by doing that I thought I was protecting myself from rejection as I rejected them first.

It' s hard and you just have to work at it and I think CS will advise CBT counselling for you. It might help you find out why you think you are woth so little.

Good luck.

Reply to CP Mom
Posted by: That guy | 2008/10/09

It is a human nature to hate the feeling of rejection and no one fears it more than men! trust me - I know!
Is there maybe something that happened in your childhood that could have makes you feel like this?

Reply to That guy
Posted by: Bob' s girlfriend | 2008/10/09

and in the process you get rejected because they see you as cheap......

eish....

Reply to Bob&#39 s girlfriend