Question
Posted by: annon | 2009-07-20

Scar treatment while on Roaccutane

Hi Doc.

What scar treatment can I use for acne scars while I am on Roaccutane 30 mg?

Dear Anon
The best would be to ask your dermatologist to refer you for laser treatment after your Roaccutane course is completed. Do not do anything to your skin while on the Roaccutane, it is too sensitive while on the medication.

1
Posted by: bouncy | 2009-07-31

i was on roaccutane (100 mg) and my scarring was quite significant before i started on my course. however, the roaccutane lifted many of my scars and those that have remained are very slight. i' m prone to scarring, but now also find that new blemishes disappear a lot quicker than before.

Reply to bouncy