Posted by: precious | 2010-05-28

scar remedy

hi, i''''ve got scars from a terrible boiled water on half of my body and on my face. the wounds are now healed as it has been a year now, but i get irritated looking at myself on the mirror with these scars. can you suggest something that i shud use that will be safe and gentle to use on my face except for bio-oil or rather any other tissue oil?

I suggest that you consult a plastic surgeon for an examination, in order to determine the degree of your scars and to evaluate your skin type. He/she will then be able give advice on possible treatment with laser therapy or intense pulse light therapy. He/she will definately be able to help you and can possibly resolve your scars.