Question
Posted by: Chinks | 2009/03/07

Scanty periods since 2 Cycles

I m having scanty periods since 2 cycles.last cycle i had for 2 days,this time for 1 day and on 2nd day spotting.I had a regular 28 days cycle with 4 days of blood flow.
i have a 22 month baby.AFter delivey i was breastfeeding so did not get the periods for 10 months.after that less breastfeeding so periods came.Now since 2 months breastfeeding is completely stopped.What can be the reason for scanty periods.What should i do?

This may still be related to the breastfeeding, but check a pregnancy test to be sure that you are not pregnant.