Question
Posted by: anon | 2012/10/18

scalp/head

hi, hope u r well.

when i turn my head on my pillow, it makes a cracking sound, like bone cracking.
sometimes it feels like a cushion makes my scalp burn too, like u r touching raw nerves.
i had a jaw xray once and they said tmj was fine and that there was some tension lower done.
but my scalp is really worrying me.
i dont know who to see.
thanks

It is possible that your symptoms are due to severe neck muscle spasm and I suggest that you rather consult your doctor for an examination and possible x-ray of the cervical spine. If you are experiencing any pain, you can use Myprodol capsules in the interim.