Question
Posted by: Kermie | 2011-11-21

scalp sore feels like hair being pulled

Hi there I seriously dont know why but my scalp feels a little tender (weird) sometimes just as if somebody is pulling my hair. /the other day the wind blew my hair and it was sore. It has got better but not 100% Please could you let me know what could be the cause of this.

Kermie

A sensitive scalp can be due to infection of the soft tissue of the scalp. I suggest that you consult your doctor for an examination, in order to have a diagnosis made. If infection is present, you will need a course of oral antibiotics.