Question
Posted by: Cynthia | 2011-10-15

Scalp infection

I am suffering from scalp infection, my scalp is itchi and red and flaking so i was wonding if there is any medication that i can buy from the pharmacy or should i go see my doctor. i have tried all products that promise to help in this regard and problem keeps getting worse.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi N

Your doctor would be able to make a diagnosis and prescribe an antibiotic (so it would be the best option if the condition is worrying you).

However, you can purchase Betadine Shampoo as an over-the-counter treatment should you wish to pass visiting the doctor right now.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-17

Hi N

Reply to pharmacist