Question
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/07/13

Scabies

Hi my girlfriend has just informed me that the doctor had told her she has scabies. i had done some research on this and 90% of getting scabies is STD. there are other ways through clothing or so on or so forth but it would be helpfull for the professional to help me prove how she contracted this

Scabies is caused by the mite, Sarcoptes scabiei. The mite is attracted to the warmth and smell of human beings and is usually spread by close intimate contact, such as sleeping in the same bed, sharing clothes, or bodily contact. So while the mite is usually spread from skin to skin, it can also be spread from contact with linen, clothing, and other household or personal items. The mite only lives for a few days off the human body, but can find a new human host during this time. Scabies is NOT considered a sexually transmitted disease however, because while it can be spread this way, the many other ways are equally, if not more prevalent.
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

5
Posted by: Jonathan | 2012/07/14

LOL - no hassle - I''ve made bigger Mistakes!!

Reply to Jonathan
Posted by: Woman | 2012/07/14

god you''re right, I got my words mixed between scabies and scurvy (and therefore my facts too). Sorry! Anyway, I hope your GF gets sorted quickly! Good luck, darling!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Another Jonathan | 2012/07/13

Woman - are you on dope? where the heck do you get your facts. Scabies is a Mite that lives under the Human skin - it is NOT an STD and it is NOT a shortage of Vitamin C. The Mite can be passed on through Human contact aswell as Dirty Clothing and even by sharing the same bath. Scabies isn''t really dangerous but can cause imense itchiness aswell as the occassional Rash. It''s not really necessary to see a Doctor. your Local Pharmacist can give you a Lotion which you rub on and the Mite will Vanish after a few Days. McDonalds and KFC??? - Holy Crap - where do some people get their information??? Unbelievable!!

Reply to Another Jonathan
Posted by: Woman | 2012/07/13

Darling, scabies is not an std! Scabies is a chronic shortage of Vitamin C. Your girlfriend is not eating healthy and she doesn''t drink vitamins. ALl she needs to do, is lay off MacDonalds and KFC and start eating salads. Also, go to your supermarket, get het Vital ladyvite as well as vitamin C. She start by drinking 1 vitamin and two vit c''s a day.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/13

Reply to sexologist