Question
Posted by: anne | 2012-08-15

saying I love you

Im wondering what is wrong with me. My boyfriend tells me he loves me all the time, but I just can''t say it back. I will only tell someone I love you, if I feel it. Ive been with him for 3 months and I should be feeling something be now??

Why assume that there's something "wrong" with you ? There can be a large difference between someone telling you they love you, and them actually loving you. I'm just wondering why you are with him, for 3 months, if you don't love him, or at least feel a deep affection for him ? What made ( and makes ) you think he is the right guy for you to be with ?

3
Posted by: XXX | 2012-08-15

It doesn''t sound like you do love him,so why stick around! You should have some idea after 3 months of dating.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Maria | 2012-08-15

I think if you''ve been with him for 3 months you should at least be feeling in love? Otherwise he might not be the right guy for you. I agree that one should not use the words " I love you"  lightly.

Reply to Maria