Question
Posted by: concerned husband | 2012/01/11

saw wife masturbating

hi, I saw my wife masturbating on the couch....she did not know i was watching......walked into room and she was absolutely flushed from almost being caught... I made a noise to alert her before walking in and she adjusted herself as if she just watching televisiion..might add very,very quickly as it it only took three steps to get to the lounge. I could see her from where i was standing in the passage.She had thought i was asleep but i needed to have a drink of water there and then my suprise.. do i leave it alone or address with her.I never thought of her maturbating before if even if she is / was doing it.....what is your advice......life has aslo been hectic with 2 kids aged 3 and 6...i am not sure what to do.I must admit that it was very erotic....we never discussed this before...she does even like to wtach porn or if the topic of sex is brought up it is uncomfortable to discuss maybe because our culture is one that is reserved....i want to talk to her about it but sure if i should. We currently are intimate probably once a week...not enough for me...what questions do i ask and how should i do this..your advice will be greatly appreciated....concerned husband..

Dear concerned husband,

Firstly I need to confirm that masturbation, by both men and women, is a very common, normal and healthy part of our sexuality. It is also absolutely normal and common for men and women who are married or in committed relationships to still enjoy solo masturbation.

I would not suggest it necessary to discuss her masturbation. If the concern of the frequency of your sexual encounters is of concern to you and results in resentment and frustration, then that is an issue that may need some discussion.

4
Posted by: HOT CHILLI | 2012/01/12

which planet are you from ??? we do it all the time, its usually if guys like you cannot satisfy his woman, than we have to resort to DIY

Reply to HOT CHILLI
Posted by: XXX | 2012/01/12

I see no harm in this as I''m pretty sure you masturbate as well.You might want to get her to do so as part of your lovemaking.
A lot of women cannot orgasm by simple penetration so whilst you are thrusting she can stimulate herself.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: another husband | 2012/01/12

To concerned husband
years ago, the same thing happened to me, I never let her know, but always asked her to masturbate for me during forplay, once she got over her inhibitions, wow what a great add on to our sex life, I started gently often taking he hand down to herself, or asking her to stimulate her clitoris while I gave her oral, it got so good, that eventually I brought a vibrator into the room, one that could massage the clit, while she used it, I love to watch, and it has been great, she asked me to help her do a hand job on me, which was also erotic, and in the end our whole sex life went to another level, with no secrets or inhibitions, just be gentle, and start slowly letting her know that its a good thing, and no something to be ashamed about.

Reply to another husband
Posted by: Roommate | 2012/01/11

Like men, us women also masturbate.
No harm done, no hidden agenda, just the same.....

Reply to Roommate