Question
Posted by: LILY | 2010-03-25

Sauna Suit - to lose weight

my friend told me to get sauna suit which will help me when I do the running and exercise to lose weight. Has someone use it before?

Dear Lily
I hope that the other Readers will give you some feedback on using a sauna suit to lose weight. I personally think this is a waste of time and money. You will be doing exercise which already makes you sweat and lose water (which is all the suit will do). Any weightloss after a sauna or when using a sauna suit is due to a loss of water (each litre of water weighs 1 kg) and not to a loss of fat. In addition losing even more water than you already have with the exercise can lead to dehydration. Rather save your money and stick to the exercise and an energy-reduced, balanced diet to lose weight. Make quite sure that you replace any lost fluid by drinking liquids during and after strenuous exercise to prevent dehydration.

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-03-25

Dear Lily