Posted by: happy gal | 2009-02-25

saturday night

helo people,

my boyfriend and i are going to the hotel on saturday we are not going to stay the whole night we are going to be there from 6 till 10. we have been a bit distant lately we have been fighting alot but we just wanna be together coz we miss each other so much we lost a child recently this is my 3rd month on the pill. i just wanna know wat should i do to set the perfect mood for love making we need to get close again. im thinking a few drinks a nice hot shower and a massage?

any suggestions would be appreciated

maybe both of you should communicate what each of you find as stimulating, sexy and arousing. in order to do so, each of you should compile a wish-list of sexy things you like / or would like to do and share that with your partner.

Posted by: celeste | 2009-02-25

get some body chocolate, its fun and u will laugh together

Reply to celeste
Posted by: Lady Man | 2009-02-25

The shower and massage can work. How about including some music and the right attitude. On Saturday morning give him just a little clue of what he can look forward to. Let him think, but do not give it away. Give him a glimse of the twins. I will say tease him a bit. How about a lap dance.

Reply to Lady Man