Question
Posted by: RVP | 2012/03/15

Satisfaction

I’ ve been dating her for 10 Months now. The way our love was electrified she even moved in to my apartment. We trust each other in such a way that we have unprotected sex. Over the weekend she and her friend went to the Party, just across my apartment.
Accidentally, I looked at the window and I just saw her kissing with another man and when she comes home that night she lied first and I told her that I saw all the moves and she started to confuse. The Painful part is that I was up to Engage her, I bought the Ring already. I love this woman but when that picture comes into my mind it kills me. I’ m struggling to cope with the situation. Please help Me.*Confused*

It is very difficult and painful when trust in a relationship is broken. Your intentions for the relationship seem to be serious. You mention that you feel that you would like tobe engaged to your partner. It would be essential for you to be able to discuss these feelings with your partner and to understand where she feels the relationship is going and what it means to her. If you are both fully committed you could build on this. If she is not, perhaps it is something which you will have to face and sooner rather than later.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/17

Reply to sexologist