Question
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-22

Sasolberg

Eeeee we donts like theeee municipality....eeee we burn da cars and steal da wine...haaaaw....we have da right to steal and burn....haaaaww....

Eeeeee viva da cANCa.... viva for all da right to burn and steal.....

I am blek and I are strong and we are steal da wine and bern da kar.....

16
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-23

Locusts......need I say more....

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

I still dont think schoolkids should strike because when they''r big they strike with impunity. There are always other methods of getting the message across even if it took some time. It teaches them that you can do whatever you want even if it means being violent.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-22

DH
I think you are speaking rubbish as you continue to show selective reading of my statement. I didn''t say the kids were lazy and were not getting a hidding, I said the teachers were lazy and not coming to class, READ AGAIN and stop actiing like a Genius.

Yes, there was no striking in Afrikaaner schools as you were taught to take instruction as given, apparently mostly envy English schools as those white kids grew some balls to question authority. So you dont know anything about strike. Only English schools could have had a strike.

The improvement of matric result was the following year, so system almost similar as the previous year was in use.

Leila  I did not know that there are some people who do not have freedom of expression in terms of our lousy constitution (known as school kids)! ! Striking was the fastest and most efficient manner that the problem was escalated. This was after SGB and circuit office had been told about problem for some time without any response. Oh yes, it is more than 20 years since that happened and as a responsible alumni, I still visit the school from time to time which helped us develop relationship with the school.

Did I say that I still oppose looting.

2m8v3e

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-22

The problem with the grabbing hands is that they destroy the mechanisms that produce the stuff that they grab.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

The pics look shocking, its like they just came out of the jungle and pave a path of destruction in their way! And look how they go in a frenzy in in the bottle store to get more drunk and start all over again!

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Vuzu | 2013-01-22

The grabbing hand grabs all it can....

Reply to Vuzu
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

Still, schoolkids must not be allowed to strike, it is first step to breaking law and order. It instils in them lack of respect for authority and law and order in general. And when they grow up whats happening now is the result of such behaviour.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-22

The cANCer gave you lot far too many rights and far too few responsililities. When I was at school there was no such thing as children or teachers striking - if you didn''t do your work you got a hiding - finished.

Saying that you lot went from 24% to 90% because you striked is k@k - you went from 25% to 90% because the education is totally worthles..

Reply to DH
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-22

DH
We morons have seen that in reality that there are sometimes outsiders, unlike you intellectuals who heard about it from media or third force.
If you used your intellect you would have seen that I said, " there were amongst us who did not listen to the instruction and there were also some outside the group (we knew the people we were going with) who just saw opportunity" . There was nowhere I refused to accept the responsibility when we were marching or striking. Nothing from what I have said meant that the people looting were not strikers, but was merely emphasising that the leaders of the strikers should have emphasised on avoiding looting and destruction.

Leila, YES we did strike at school. It is one of the strikes I will not regret to have been part of. We were getting rid of lazy teachers who were not going to class and fought for the instilling of law and order in the school. The result out come was the matric result moving from 25% to 90% which has been maintained till today.

Yes, there were morons who damaged a window(1 window), we then requested that each kid should make a contribution of R5 towards the repair of that window and other repairs/maintanance needed by the school. Parents who did not have that money (yes R5) had raised it within two months as they believed the activity.

On a general note, I hate strikes especially if they can be avoided. The looters should be punished seriously and leaders of that strike should be held accountable as well.

j2j61l

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

Amasi so you were striking in school also? Gee, no wonder then that strikers are going out of hand now. They''v learnt how to and now going beserk.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-22

amasi, why do you morons always say that the looters are people that are not involved. You idiots always blame a 3rd force. Take responsibility you frigging moron, you lot strike, burn, steal loot, riot, and then blame a 3rd force.

The ANC are a bunch of clowns who taught the people do do what they do.

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

Take note of the bag of Pampers that this looter is carrying.

Reply to Leila
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-22

This is putting a strain in the ANC, if they agree to the demands then the propose flattening of neigbhoring Midvaal to form a Metro in Sedibeng.

I want to see where will this end.

tke2o1

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: Amasi | 2013-01-22

I was also very disappointed on that action.

I remember when we were striking (even at school) we emphasised that no window or even apple should get stolen so that our plea can be fowarded without hinderance. Of course there would be some who will try to take advantage of the situation, including people not involved. Those were dealt with sharply.

g2zw84

Reply to Amasi
Posted by: DH | 2013-01-22

Lets see, they are unhappy about the municipality so they loot all the shops....ah, must be Verwoerd that taught the to do that....

Reply to DH
Posted by: Leila | 2013-01-22

OMG! I just saw the news now where the looter runs with stuff like a maniac!

Reply to Leila