Question
Posted by: RE.Post 2021 -Pain in arm | 2008/06/26

Sasha

The pain is from the shoulder to above the elbow.
Theres no swelling,redness or warmth just extreme pain.
She has back pain occasionally no neck probelms or headaches

Thanx

This sounds to me like nerve pain - have her evaluated by a physiotherapist to see if there is a nerve pinching? She may also have diabetic neuropathy - for this taking vit B complex and using something like Tryptanol 25 mg at night may help, she will need a prescription.

1
Posted by: Friend | 2008/06/27

I had the same pain and it turned out that my whole shoulder had disintegrated. I never had pain in my shoulder just in my upper arm. The x-rays did not show it very clearly, but when I was operated on the dr had to do a complete shoulder reconstruction.

Reply to Friend