Question
Posted by: KIM | 2012/09/17

SAMSUNG S 3

HI GUYS

RIGHT SO I WANT TO UP GRADE TO THE SAMSUNG S3 BUT I ALSO WANT BBM STILL CAUSE MY GF HAS IT DO U THINK ITS POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD BBM APP ON A SAMSUNG S3 THEN HAVE BBM OR NOT PLEASE HELP ME CAUSE I REALLY THINK THE PHONE IS AMAZING AND WANT IT WITH A SORE HEART ... ANY ADVICE

I genuinely haven't the gaintest idea. DO you really need TWO expensive phones ? For your sake, I hope you never have to visit Vodafone Client Services at Menlyn, as I had to on Friday, to do a sim-swap ( having had my phone stolen in Checkers, as is a hazard of shopping there ). It took some 2 hours in a haphazard quoeing system in which some people seemed to be much more equal than others.

3
Posted by: Me | 2012/09/19

I dont think you''d be able to download a BB App on S3.
Best thing is to take the S3 since it is a nice phone and you really want it but the problem is keeping in contact with your gf.

Why not then just keep in contact with her via email or maybe some other instant chat App.

Reply to Me
Posted by: Maria | 2012/09/17

Sorry I can''t answer your question. I''m just responding because I''m puzzled about why you would post this in a Psychiatrist''s forum?

Reply to Maria