Question
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-23

same topics

hi there everyone
i am boomsie, i could give anyone advice on anything they want anytime. but the boring thing is, we get same topics over and over again, some people apear to be male now and later female just to get a certain answer on question, duh, just change your " name" . that certain person is anon. i know theres a few perves on this site as well, but honnest truth, ask something different, the same old, threesome good or bad,question sickens me.
this is now my seperate corner here i will be able to give you guys answers on different things, not because i am sexologist, but cause i have live experiences and its my interest in helping people with real problems.
ask me anything...

NO COMMENT

4
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

hi contributor.
thanks for the comment. yes, perhaps i should have used the right word in my starting comment. yes i can give my opinion to everyone.as you say you enjoy my contributions, i believe many people do, cause i state facts. thanks contributor.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: boomsie | 2010-04-26

hi great guy.
ok explain to me. train as in keeping fit for your girl or train as in chasing her, keeping her happy.
if you reason is keeping fit, yes , but dont do it for the girl , do it for your own health. if the reason is chasing the girl, i would say, yes again, a girl likes to be treated always like the first day of the relationship.so keep it up ,keep her happy and believe ,she will keep you happy too!
if this does not answer you, please state the question clearer.
enjoy great guy.

Reply to boomsie
Posted by: Contributor | 2010-04-24

Hi Boomsie ! I enjoy your comments from time to time and you sound as if you have been round the block and have some experience. However I don''t think you can corner the market on the advice angle and are being presumtious to assume that you have the answer for all questions posted here. What you do, is to give your OPINION, and that''s the extent of it. I too have my say, also based on my experiences and if I have been able to help someone then its a bonus. As I say, I enjoy you.

Reply to Contributor
Posted by: great guy | 2010-04-23

boomsie thanks for ur efforts to single us, to ur " lounge" .
i have a question that id like all ladies to answer if possible. do u ladies enjoy when men " chase"  and persue? i mean...i like to do it, but it becomes as monotonous as the repeated threads u speak of. im single and i am 29 yr old athletically built guy. doesnt mean i have to " train"  in my relationships too, does it ?

Reply to great guy