Question
Posted by: Karen | 2008/07/28

Salvestrols

Have you heard about the huge benefits taking Salvestrols give you. Apparently it is fantastic at preventing cancers and also fighting cancer for those who have it. What is your thoughts ?

Dear Karen
I have heard of salvestrols which are also referred to as phytonutrients, but at the present moment I am awaiting the results of scientific studies before I can recommend the use of commercial preparations containing salvestrols to Readers. If research should indicate that salvestrols do protect us against cancer and other diseases, then it would certainly be useful to ingest salvestrols either from organically grown fruit and vegetables, or from a supplement.