Question
Posted by: Karen | 2008/07/06

Salvestrols

Have you heard about a plant derivative called salvestrols, apparently when it comes into contact with a cancer cell it lets off a toxin which kills the cell, but does no harm to healthy cells ! When I read about it, it makes perfect sence ! We rely far too much on our pharmaceutical companies to supply the sick with toxis chemicals that our bodies were not made to handle.

Karen

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

Unfortunately, I have not heard about the product. It will be interesting to read about the product. Therefore, please be so kind as to advise where you have read about it, in order for me to give you my thoughts.

Kind regards