Question
Posted by: Nadia | 2009-09-20

Salty taste

Hi Doctor,
The last 2 weeks i have been noticing tooo much salt in all the food i prepare, however my husband and dinner friends say i am imagining it. What could be the cause? why does everything taste sooo salty? normaly before my period, i can overdo the salt , so this is totally opposite?

Nadia

There are a multitude of reasons for a salty taste in your mouth and I therefore, suggest that you consult your doctor for a thorough examination. Refer to the following link regarding causes and treatment: http://dentalproblems.ygoy.com/dental-care-basics/salty-taste-in-mouth.php