Posted by: Mandy | 2012-04-25

Salt water

Hi there,

I really struggle with sinus - i think as a result of chronic, but non-severe allergies. Anyway - i use avamys from time to time when it gets bad, but its pricey adn i actually find that rinsin gmy sinuses with salt water on a regular basis does the trick in keeping infection at bay.

My question is- can sniffing all this salt water affect one''s blood pressure? I''m 29, normal weight, healthy with low/normal blood pressure, but i don''t want to develop high blood pressure as a result of the salt water.

I seriously doubt that this will cause high blood pressure.

Posted by: Riyan | 2012-05-16

Yes, I do. I''m happy with my health corvgaee. I cover myself and have the money to do it. I don''t want to pay a tax penalty to cover somebody else. I''ve had check ups, and 3 ER visits and paid it all myself.

Reply to Riyan