Question
Posted by: annin | 2010/12/06

Salt Wash

Is washing your face with salt water good for acne. I have a extreamly oily skin. have to wipe my wafe 3 times a day(all over) not just t line.

What would you suggest doc? I also suffer from facial redness. It monsly looks like I have been in the sun too much. What can I do do get rid of this?

Hallo Annin
No don't use salt water, it will dry out the skin, triggering more oil production. You may have seborrheic dermatitis of the skin and I really think seeing a dermatologist will be very useful. You probably need to use a medicated soap and will probably need to take antibiotics for a few months.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/12/06

Hallo Annin