Question
Posted by: zams | 2008/10/15

saliva

hi, i have a boyfriend that i love so much.the problem is that when he sleeps, he can' t close his mouth, the saliva coming out of his mouth smells really really really very bad, i talk to him about it,but nothing is done.he is very clean and brushes his tooth &  doesnt have a bad smell when he is awake.my bedroom smells very bad because of the saliva on my pillow and sometimes i see some blodd on the pillow.i dont know what to do or say,please advice

Could be various non-psychiatric problems -- persuade him to see a good dentist for assessmetn and advice

1
Posted by: smile | 2008/10/16

There' s nothing you can do about ,just buy a lot of small towel,cover the pillow with a clean towel every night.If there' s blood coming out of his mounth I think he should consult a dentist to get medication,but when it comes to saliva its the very same thing as snoring.When it comes to the smelling part ,you should buy an automatic air freshner and set it to spray every after 15min.

Reply to smile