Posted by: Kathryn | 2012-08-15

Sagging skin inside mouth!

For the last year I have found that I bight the inside of my cheeks. I also bite the skin inside my mouth that is near to my lips. It feels like all my skin inside my mouth is sagging and getting in the way of my mouth. Recently my upper lip has also started to sag and it doesn’ t allow me to fully smile without the top lip feeling like it''s been over stretched (pulling) and sagging into a funny shape against my two front teeth. I''m only 35 and can’ t understand why this is happening? Am I dehydrated or undernourished ... or lacking certain vitamins?

I am unsure about the cause for the inside of your mouth that is sagging. I therefore, suggest that you consult your dentist for an examination to determine if there is a pathological cause for your symptoms.

Posted by: Arlene | 2016-05-20

I have this sagging also,especially inside my mouth inside lips.

Reply to Arlene