Question
Posted by: D | 2012/03/14

sagging eyes

I HAD SAGGING EYES AT EARLY 30''S AND NOW AM 35 BUT I LOOK AS IF AM OVER 40 AND NOT CONFIDENT ABOUT MY FACE, IS FAT FILLING OK? I NEED HELP

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi D, thank you for the question.

I am not 100% sure if the sagging has occurred in the upper eye or the lower eye area; generally speaking fat grafting will not make much of a difference to the upper eye area – surgery is your best option. With the lower eye area fat grafting or fillers can make a significant difference to the overall appearance but considering that these changes happened early on there is most probably a strong genetic association and typically the best option is to consider surgery.
My advice would be to consult a plastic surgeon who can examine the areas of concern and advise you on the best treatment options.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012/03/17

Hi D, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert