Question
Posted by: CB | 2009/10/20

Safety of PowerPlate exercise for women

Is exercising on a PowerPlate safe for women? I'  ve heard that it can damage organs ,especially bad if planning to fall pregnant?

As far as I know it is okay. However, do not use it when pregnant.

2
Posted by: x | 2009/10/22

hey there,
in the begining when i heard about power plate i thought it was a good thing especcialy after reading in one of the magazines that evan celebrities are using it
.......but after doing some research and talking to few people i found out that it is NOT GOOD for you whatsoever and it might damage your organs basicly it doesnt do anything good for you,

i heard that many years ago they were using power plate for astronauts to check they ability and get use to extremly sytuations in the space!!!!!...

so everytime i see someone at the gym iam about to sey something but than i prefer to bite my lips caue accually ther is no writen proof for the fact that it is "  not good"  ,
but whatever i wrote here it is what i heard and found out about it so i will suugest you to do some research aswell,
u know it is always better to found out byurselfe........take care

Reply to x