Question
Posted by: Lynn | 2011/08/03

safety of acupuncture during pregnancy for Frozen shoulder/knot in shoulder

Is it safe to have acupuncture during pregnancy?

I have a frozen shoulder / knot in my right shoulder which doesn''t want to ease up, been like this for a week now and deep heat hasn''t helped.

I was wondering if it would help to see an acupuncturist or if there''s any other alternative I could try to ease the pain and get my shoulder back to normal - I am struggling to work like this.

Acupuncture is safe. You could also see a rheumatologist and have a steroid injection into the joint.

1