Question
Posted by: Laury Sid | 2011/11/03

safe sex with partner

I have a partner that has an STD.I support her in what she does and i have accepted it, The thing is i need to know how we can spice up our sex life.We have normal sex.We cannot have oral or use my hands or anything like that cause she does not want to inffect me.I feel a bit crap that i cannot satisfy her with sex.She needs more. What can we try to keep it exciting.

Then putting condoms on is so imperson. Yes we must practise save sex wich we do but everytime you need to stop to put it one.How can we make lvemaking excting withou worrying about condoms and satisfaction but still be safe?

Please help

Unfortunately safe sex in your case will most definitely always include condoms. You could always put the condom on when you start with foreplay to not have to interrupt the love making. The quicker you accept that as normal for you the better. Furthermore you could make use of “dental dabs” or even glad wrap where you cover your female partner’s genitals with it and then still perform oral sex but without direct contact to her genitals.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/03

Reply to Sexologist