Question
Posted by: Sandile | 2012/11/05

Safe sex

My partner and I were engaging in both vaginal and anal sex. I did not use a condom and after sex, i noticed that there was blood on the bed. She bled from her anus. The cause could be as a result of my deep penetration in her anus.

Should I have any reason to me concerned with copntracting HIV or other dieases.

Yes, you should be concerned but not only form her bleeding (which by the way, could not have been good for her!), but for having unprotected sex in general. HIV and hepatitis are not things we play with if we can prevent it! Deidre - SASHA

1
Posted by: Nelli | 2012/11/05

If your partner is disease free, they you should have no concerns.

Reply to Nelli