Posted by: Nauseous | 2008-11-10

Safe nausea tablets during pregnancy

I am 9 weeks pregnant and constantly nauseous. Is Maxolon safe to use? My dr prescribed it, but the pharmacist is not happy giving me the medication saying it is a potential risk. Is this so?
Thank you.

Dear Nauseous, rather try Emetrol first, it is safer. Valoid, Stemetil and Maxolon is only used if you have no other choice. Try having a cup of tea and a ginger snap cookie before you get out of the bed in the mornings - it may help for the nausea.

Posted by: je | 2008-11-10

sounds silly but worked for me. first thing i did in the morning is have a Marie Biscuit- right throught the day i constantly had them as well and that did the trick for me....

Reply to je