Question
Posted by: kinyl | 2008/06/13

safe mode

hi there,

i have just has a pregnancy test on wednesday and it shows positive, i have decided all along that i am going to abort the baby, all i need to know from Doc is that how painful is it to abort and how long does it take to heal?
thank you,

If it is early enough, you can have a medical termination. Most women have cramps a bit worse than a period. There is also a possibility of psychological fallout so counseling is advised

4
Posted by: anon | 2008/06/13

Why the hell dont u then take the precuations during sex then looking for trouble afterwards. You are absolutely irresponsible if you ask me. I could not agree more with the other replys. People like you are sick !!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: F | 2008/06/13

I agree with JD, u r sick, and that fact that you excited about going ahead with the abortion, thats disgusting.

Reply to F
Posted by: JD | 2008/06/13

Ja U sick that's y? y did u make the baby in the first place. and yes i'm juding you. Ur a murder. a defendless baby.. how cud you.ppl like shud neva have children...

Reply to JD
Posted by: kinyl | 2008/06/13

the problem with me is that i am actually excited that i am going to abort,

Reply to kinyl