Question
Posted by: sad | 2012/04/04

sadly

Hydrosalpinx, both my tubes are blocked with toxic fluid. what are the procedure, how safe is removing of tubes, will i still fall pregnant with the removing of tubes and what is best for me and can ivf be done without cutting of tubes. pls explain i need to know and pls be clear.im suffering.

If the tubes are swollen then it is best to remove them. You would then not fall pregnant naturally, but this would not happen anyway with blocked tubes.You would be able to have IVF after removal of the tubes.

1